About Living from the Heart ~

We live by stories passed on for generations about who we are
and where we should be going. But these stories don't always let us live our best lives, because they aren't our personal legends.

Living from the Heart is about discovering our own stories. Choices with Intention. It is the journey to be true to ourselves and to dare to be all God and the Universe made us to be.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Step Out of the Way


I've had too much on my mind lately. And there's only one way out for me .. to stop being so careful and do my best each day and that's that.

Anything more is neither in my hands nor part of my healthy journey .. and many things will happen because it's part of other people's journeys.

I need to get out of other people's way .. build them up no matter what. I need to get out of my own way .. live in each moment as if there has been no past reference nor future chain of events. That's not denial for me .. but an active participation of life as it happens ~


No comments:

Post a Comment