About Living from the Heart ~

We live by stories passed on for generations about who we are
and where we should be going. But these stories don't always let us live our best lives, because they aren't our personal legends.

Living from the Heart is about discovering our own stories. Choices with Intention. It is the journey to be true to ourselves and to dare to be all God and the Universe made us to be.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Work of HeArt

i made this 13 years ago when carrying my first daughter. i feLt parenthood was going to change our liVes forever .. and i knew with this enormous gift, came the crushing never-ceasing responsibiLity of supporting another life totally dependant on me for EVERYTHING. I reaLised then i couldn't possibly go it aLone .. and have leaned on God ever since. 13 years on and countLess prayers later, my third daughter starts school tomorrow .. and we leave babyhood behind for good. I look at them now, especially at my eldest who is an amazing teenager i am proud to call my friend .. and i am certain that no other accomplishment in my life will ever come cLose to having committed my heart and time to raising my children and being there for them totally in their foundation years. Yes, i could have attempted this aLone .. but i'm so glad for all the divine intervention. I've been far below perfect .. just loving .. but it's been sufficient after all. Because when we trust in the process of Life and with LoVe offer our best, God really does take care of the reSt ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment