About Living from the Heart ~

We live by stories passed on for generations about who we are
and where we should be going. But these stories don't always let us live our best lives, because they aren't our personal legends.

Living from the Heart is about discovering our own stories. Choices with Intention. It is the journey to be true to ourselves and to dare to be all God and the Universe made us to be.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living My Dreams

"Enjoy the journey for we never arrive.." ~ Dan Warb

My friend Dan said this to me today. He called me a clever girl first which completely made him my favourite man of the day of course, but it's what he said after that truly spoke to my heart.

Yes, life is a journey and there is NO DESTINATION.

I have spent the past week wondering where i want to go from here..having accomplished all my dreams that i dreamt as a teenager.

Dan's words make me wonder..if perhaps, the next part of my dreams are to just live at random, from my heart..guided only by LOVE.
After all, i've spent the first 30 years guided by reason, in complete logical practicality and it's become a hard habit to break. I'm sure if i throw in some animal instinct in the mix and find a right balance, i'm sure to come out a winner.

Maybe that in itself is the new dream..

Going by the truth ringing in Dan's words..i think i could from now on wake up everyday with a new dream.
And never have to worry about whether i'm getting closer to yesterday's dream..as long as daily.. I HAVE A DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment