About Living from the Heart ~

We live by stories passed on for generations about who we are
and where we should be going. But these stories don't always let us live our best lives, because they aren't our personal legends.

Living from the Heart is about discovering our own stories. Choices with Intention. It is the journey to be true to ourselves and to dare to be all God and the Universe made us to be.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Best Mom .. is Being ME

"Not just anyone can have children. It's not a simple task. It takes a lot from a person ~ Life Coach"
✿ many people have children ... but i would say it's not easy to raise a FAMILY ... people think families are automatic ...but they aren't. real parents raise adults, not kids ... they raise connected siblings, and create a bond that will not break despite each member's glaring weaknesses that only such closeness as being IN a family can bring forth in painful proximity .. and it is with satisfaction as this family remains solid despite time and distance that each one can pursue their dreams ... even and especially the parents who after years of working on the tension of re-balancing physical limits against greater mental and spiritual pursuits, finally have the tension lifted and find themselves suddenly catapulted by a great universal force to continue raising great adults - this time by evolving into fantastic adults in their own right, living out the best lives and selves they were always meant to BE ~ ✿

i am thankful for my calling and my journey ... and for my children. i am pushed beyond my own physical abilities in providing them a wholesome experience as a starting point on this planet .. even as i battle many unwholesome elements that surround us all in an age of an instant, throw-away world. some of those unwholesome elements arise from within them ... and me, as we all work on the karma/experiences/choices we've come to play out in this plane of existence ✿

i am most of all thankful for my own unfolding self as each day passes ... the awareness that makes me present in the now, makes me own my space and personal power and pursue my own path and dreams without judgement .. above all, this unfolding of my true self is what truly enables me to be the better parent i always wanted to be ~ <3

being mom ... doesn't mean losing who i am ... it's an invitation to become more of ME ... just me

No comments:

Post a Comment